All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
- – Modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
- – If a defect is caused by:
- – normal wear and tear
- – inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than NEC / Grundfos
- – modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of NEC / Grundfos
- – failure to observe the operating instructions
- – over-loading
- – use of any unsuitable material
- – the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- – building or assembly work not undertaken by NEC / Grundfos
- – other reasons beyond NEC / Grundfos’ control.