Bringing it all together
The renewed and expanded range of Grundfos SL and SE wastewater pumps continue the tried and tested SL and SE story, providing technologically advanced pumps for wastewater pumping.
Designed for demanding situations, the Grundfos SL and SE pumps show our commitment and approach to innovative technologies for the wastewater market, raising the bar and setting new standards for wastewater pump systems and solutions.
Optimum wire-to-water efficiency is ensured by the technologies that we put into our pumps and pump systems. The highest motor efficiency, the adaptive intelligence through world-class controls, the user-friendly design and functionality and the S-tube impeller ensure the best total efficiency, the lowest life cycle costs and trouble-free operation for your wastewater pump systems and solutions.
The SL range is for submerged installation and the SE range for dry and submerged installation.
The very nature of wastewater is challenging, with dry solids content varying over time. Similarly, water use has not remained static either. However, the demands on the wastewater pump remain the same: In addition to being as efficient as possible, it must also pump media containing large solids, rags and fibers without clogging the pump.
The SL and SE ranges are available with the S-tube impeller – the only impeller on the market designed to take on these challenges. The simple and robust design of the S-tube impeller meets the requirements of today’s wastewater with varying solids content, offering world-class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
Features and benefits
• NEMA Premium (IE3) motor components for substantial energy and cost savings
• Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption
• Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of pump condition
• Lifting handle designed for optimum point-of-balance and correct lifting
• Smooth, easy-to-clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant
• One cable to the pump, simplifying pump installation, commissioning and maintenance
• Moisture-proof cable entry ensures that liquid cannot penetrate into the motor
• Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection
• Double mechanical shaft seal ensures longer operation time with less downtime
• Short rotor shaft reduces vibrations to protect shaft seals and bearings
• Closed cooling system for dry installation
• Choice of SuperVortex or S-tube impeller
• SmartTrim allows for easy adjustment of impeller clearance for maximum pump efficiency
LWWSL002_Stube Leaflet_08_2016_V2 (PDF file)